ibridgeDigital is on the lookout for the next-gen of thinkers, solvers, and doers to join the ranks. The ID Designer is responsible for strategy, and innovative forward-thinking design. As a ID intern, you will learn from the design team & studio, work with a wide array of digital tools and be expected to concept in non-traditional digital, from installations to products. You will be expected to love to learn and be challenged. Are you in?
- Creation of pixel perfect design and an ability to collaborate with the development team.
- Conceptual thinking in both visual and interaction design.
- Ability to work in a team environment amongst all our divisions.
- Strong communication skills.
- Participation in client meetings and client interaction.
- Being innovative in design ideas & solutions.
- Make meaningful work