Business Development Manager
The ideal candidate will be responsible for new business and shall demonstrate a professional demeanour, possess strong communication skills, fanatical customer service skills, and be computer proficient.
- Establish new client business. Must be a proven "hunter.
- Field new business inquiries and identify next steps.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to prospective clients by demonstrating extensive knowledge and insight into their business processes, so as to present solutions that meet their goals.
- Follow-up, sales presentations, project-needs assessments, and maintaining a daily log of contact with clients and prospects.
- Coordinate and write proposals/responses to RFPs.
- Use problem solving and analytical skills to determine how to maintain client satisfaction and deliver results.
- Identify, attend and participate in networking events.
- Tell our story. Communicate persuasively to prospects about our products, services and solutions.
- Keep a solid line of short, medium and long-lead business in the pipeline.
- Manage sales cycle including developing and optimizing a sales pipeline, qualifying opportunities, maintaining pursuit strategies focused on key decision makers and managing opportunities from prospecting to negotiation and contract closure.
- Provide ongoing status reports to senior management team.
- Collaborate with art/production department to ensure successful transitions, implementations, customer satisfaction, and ongoing partnership with clients.
- You contribute proactively (through various prospecting actions) to the development of iBridge Digital’s business and portfolio of domestic and international clients, in line with established business strategy.
- A real machine for writing offers, you are in charge of designing (with the help of the production teams) qualitative offers that answer the problems of your prospects / customers, and give them strategic and technical recommendations to make them run Head.
- Have agency experience and understand the functions and responsibilities of all agency departments.
- Be proactive and self-motivated.
- Be a fast, flexible and effective problem solver.
- A positive style of humor in communications.
- In case of a slight glitch, you are imaginative and responsive to solve the problem as quickly as possible and you do not give up until everything is under control. Think of Rocky IV, it helps us often.
- Genuine motivator born, you would make fade Maximus the Gladiator, and your enthusiasm helps you to keep the morale of the troops at the zenith.